Sunday, July 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen--3 days late!

Thirteen Things about Gator Wrestlin Mama

1. I like Movie Theater popcorn...not the stuff you get at the store--the REAL stuff from the movie theater!

2. My name was almost Dawn or Sally before I was born. Guess they saw ME and decided I looked like my name (which, btw, is not G.W. Mama! LOL).

3. I love talking to people and making them laugh.

4. I hate cleaning toilets. Bah!

5. The town I was born in has no duplicate town of that name anywhere in the world.

6. I think rude kids need to be taught manners.

7. I love thunderstorms (if they're not severe). The smell of rain is great too.

8. The smell of tar is nauseating---some days.

9. I'm the mom of twins. WEE HA!

10. My husband is from Utah.

11. I'm a medical transcriptionist who works from my home.

12. Yes, I do know how to spell sternocleidomastoid!!!

13. And yes, I know it's not Thursday--just bear with me--I'm experimenting on this thing!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Thursday 13 official website http://www.thursdaythirteen.com/

2. Cheeky http://cheekygrin0207.blogspot.com

3. Present Storm http://www.her.guppystorm.com

4. Wenchy http://www.thenocturnalwench.com

5. Fickle Chick http://ficklechick.net

Have a great day! Hope I remember to actually do this thing next Thursday (don't hold your breath, though on that one!) LOL!

Love,

G.W. Mama

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Tracy S said...

Thank you for stopping by my place. I sent you an e-mail with some header links.. I hope that helps you out.

I also love the smell of rainn... mmmm nothing like it :)