Tuesday, July 25, 2006

And the HEAT Goes On!


I'm wondering how hot it has to get before a person's flesh starts to melt off their bones? Oh wait--I can just STEP OUTSIDE MY DOOR to find out the answer to that question! OMG--it is SO hot outside! Since we live where it is humid---they take the actual temperature and add in the humidity to get what they call a heat index---otherwise known as temperature from hell!!! I really didn't count on moving to the surface of the freakin sun when I moved here, but oh well. Thank goodness for air conditioning. I've been reading other blogs where their power has gone out and I feel really, REALLY bad for anyone who doesn't have air in this god-forsaken heat! I hope the power company got your power back on SOON!

Cellulitis update: It's getting better, 'cept I'm having to take medicine for side effects from the antibiotics! Oh joy! Let's just say that these past few days have been a little fuzzy, if you know what I mean. I just want to be sure that this thing STAYS away after the killer antibiotics are gone because if the antibiotics are nearly KILLING ME, then by dang they BETTER kill the cellulitis FOR GOOD! 'Nuff said!

And on that lovely note...it's time to take my antibiotics from hell!

Love,
GW Mama

1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

Yes...I'll be glad when the summer ends too. It usually doesn't start cooling down until November. There have been many a Halloween with trick or treating in 100+ degree weather. But...we don't have much humidity, so that's good.