
Yes, I have returned for yet another entry into Blogdome. I would have blogged sooner, but my DSL connection decided to cop an attitude and not work due to rain. Rain? RAIN!? I was informed that anytime we have a long dry spell and then lots of rain, my DSL connection can get funky. That meant I had to go INTO TOWN to work at the hospital on Saturday because the DSL wouldn't keep me connected to the hospital's server. The bright spot to going into work was I got to visit with my friend who also types ER reports and we had a lot of fun just gabbing!
So yesterday (Sunday), the DSL worked and I actually worked from home, which Papooose was VERY happy about. Today is a sunny day and so I will be able to work from home AGAIN without incident. Wow. I'm amazed (bah!).
Chipmunk is almost packed for her trip up to see her Grama and my brother and his family! She will leave on Wednesday and return in a few weeks. We will miss her, but know the time will fly by fast and that she will have fun visiting with family! We'll be up bright and early (5:30 a.m.) on Wednesday to drive her up to the airport. We have to be at the airport 2 hours before her flight leaves and it takes about 2-1/2 hours to get to the airport---so we've got quite a day ahead of us on that day as far as traveling goes. Papoose and I will be driving her there (to the airport) and then coming back home.
Today I have already thrown (oh, THAT would be fun to see, huh?) a roast into the crockpot, paid bills online, paid my hospital bill over the phone (my portion of it--ouch), filled prescriptions via phone and sent a birthday card via the internet. Wow! What would I do without that DSL connection?! Go nuts!
So here's hoping we have lots of sunny days and rainy days on weekends I DON'T have to work!
Love,
G.W. Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment