Sunday, July 23, 2006

It Came From the Netherhells!




Can someone please tell me why some medications have to make you feel sick to your stomach?! I mean, my infection is going away, but my stomach feels like a wreck! I pulled out my bottle of Acidophillus and will take some of those. I'm thinking I need Phenergan, but that stuff knocks me OUT (and I work this afternoon--from home, but still---I can't be falling asleep at the computer). Sorry to post like this, but this is my life right now. It's better than having to have IV antibiotics and being in the hospital for days. Still, I'm looking for that magic wand that will just make this all go away....and I'll be back to normal again

So until next time I blog....I'll be thinking of Care Bears, puffy clouds, pretty ponies.....ah nuts, I need a bucket!!!

G.W. Mama

1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

Does yogurt work for you?? I try to eat one cup a day when I'm on antibiotics. It usually keeps my stomach from staging a protest. Get the Yoplait Whips chocolate! It's like a tasty dessert!