
Now honestly....what is a 4th of July celebration without hot dog buns?! Isn't that like Christmas without a tree or Ma without Pa?! Okay..granted, Chipmunk and I went to Wally World at 1:00 in the morning to do our pre-4th of July meal shopping, but still---shouldn't they have had hot dog buns in the back vault....just so they could keep refilling the shelves after they were emptied?! Let me tell ya, a grilled hot dog just isn't the same wrap up in a piece of soft Wonder bread, but it has to do. I seriously thought about making a sign and standing out on a street corner---"WILL SING FOR HOT DOG BUNS!" or "PLEASE GIVE US YOUR BUNS"---uh, probably not a good idea on that one! HA!
And speaking of the 4th of July....HAPPY 4th of JULY EVERYBODY!!!

Hosted by Sparkle Tags
We're just staying home, having our own little picnic (sans hot dog buns!) and lighting fireworks out in our yard (yes, fireworks are legal here---YEE HA). It's a family tradition we do every year---make a trip down the road to the local Black Cat fireworks stand and get a big old package of assorted fireworks and then set them off at dark. Papoose really gets a kick out of doing this each year and it beats having to fight traffic and crowds (two things Papoose does not like---nor do I for that matter).
So on that note, I will leave you with take care and have a safe and happy 4th!!!
Love,
G.W. Mama

Hosted by Sparkle Tags

No comments:
Post a Comment