Friday, July 21, 2006

IT'S BAAAACCCCCKKKKK!



Okay, I’m not really feeling the happiest right now. Yesterday, I noticed some redness and soreness on my lower abdomen. I’m thinking, “Okay–is that cellulitis crap coming back?” In case it was, I grabbed the bottle of remaining Cleocin (antibiotic) that they had prescribed to me after I left the hospital on May 19. I was in the hospital for five days with this cellulitis junk on my gut–had to have a central line placed, blah, blah, blah. This time, hopefully, I caught it quick enough. Today, I had Rovorkius watch Papoose while I went to Employee Health where the nurse practitioner gave me an injection of antibotics, gave me a prescription for more Cleocin and put me on the “BIG GUNS” antibiotic called Rifampin. Now let’s pray to GOD that this keeps me from having to go inpatient again for this nasty, NASTY crap! Cellulitis is an infection of the skin–how I keep getting this, I do not know, but it is majorly torking me off!!!

Other than THAT—things are going well here in our humble abode. We got our new 32-inch TV on Monday, got it hooked back up to Direct TV on Thursday–now all we need is new living room furniture and the living room is basically finished. Then it will be on to our next project—Papoose’s bedroom. REEK, REEK, REEK! Just kidding. But we do have to move a lot of stuff from out of there. Oh what joy that will be. Up will come the carpet and down will go new tile. It will be much nicer in there with the carpet gone.

Okay–I need to go recline—snore–so hasta la vista, baby!

GW Mama

2 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

My carpet is so gross! Blue, old, and stained beyond help! I've shampooed it so many times, but the stains have a mind of their own.

Thanks for visiting my blog! I sent you an email!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that annoying, how they are so willing to pump you up with antibiotics to fight the infection -- but can't be bothered to take the time to figure out WHY you're getting it? My 6yo keeps getting recurring yeast infections -- no kidney problems, just yeast infections -- and all the ped will do is tell me to put lotrimin on it. Yeah, I knew that! Anyway, praying that God will give someone some insight so you don't have to keep going through this! (found you through DramaQueen's blog comments)