Thursday, July 06, 2006

THURSDAY THIRTEEN! 13 Places I Would Love To Visit

Thirteen Places I Would Love To Visit

1. Switzerland! I have seen pictures of the mountains there and they are GORGEOUS! I would love to just visit there, meet new people there and try out the food.

2. Hawaii. Especially when it is winter time here.

3. Africa. I'd love to be on an African safari.

4. Australia. It's always seemed cool to me--especially the Outback.

5. The Great Wall of China. Too cool!

6. The Taj Mahal in India.

7. Caribbean islands---via cruise ship!

8. Machu picchu!

9. Alaska.

10. Russia.

11. France.

12. England.

13. Ireland, last but NOT least!!!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments: