
Just a quick note to tell you that I ended up in the Emergency Room Saturday evening (went in around 6:00 p.m. and got out at 11:30 p.m.) because I was having trouble breathing. I was pretty sure it was my asthma, but wanted to make sure it wasn't my heart (which it wasn't, thank the good Lord!). Three breathing treatments later (and blood tests and some other meds), I was released. I am now the proud owner of a nebulizer and will be a
ble to do my own breathing treatments at home (which will be nice as then I don't have to keep making trips to the ER for the breathing treatments! YEESH!). I should have had one of these babies EONS ago!!! Rovorkius and I were actually able to call up the owners of one of the Healthcare places in town that have these (and other medical equipment) and they were just headed out of town, turned around and came back for us! Isn't that sweet!? Now Chipmunk and I are headed back into town to pick up my medicines from Walgreens. Chipmunk told me that while Rovorkius and I were at the hospital tonight, Papoose said a prayer for me (his night-time prayers). He s
aid, "Please help mommy's chest to get better. Please help mommy have a good night sleep!" Awww---that warms my heart!!!Okay--I'm off to get my meds! TTYL! Peace!
GW Mama

1 comment:
I'm so glad it wasn't your heart! I hope the meds help.
I'm just sitting here, watching Conference and blogging a bit!
Post a Comment