
Thirteen Things I Have Purchased/Paid For During This Past Week
1. Three large bins to use for recycling. I went to Dollar General and bought three bushel bucket type baskets to use to recycle milk jugs and other plastics. They don't have curb-side recycling here (dumb, I know)and plus we live out in the country. So we fill up our baskets and tote the totes into town when they are full. My biggest pet peeve is they have no glass recycling in town and I think the nearest place is either Jackson or Gulfport. Grrrrr....

2. Gas. Hrmph, hrmph and double hrmph! Sigh.

3. Raising Cane's chicken fingers! Oh boy! This restaurant is GOOD! They do nothing BUT chicken fingers! You can get three or six in a box along with coleslaw, fries and Texas toast--and a drink. I see you drooling!

4. Diamond Bratz Doll for Chipmunk. My mother got her hooked on collecting Bratz dolls. This is doll #2 and has an actual diamond (teeny-weenie, okay---don't freak out on me here!) in a ring or something.

5. New Children's Dictionary for Papoose. This kid goes through dictionaries like you wouldn't believe. He reads them over and over until he wears them out!

6. Thomas the Train toy for Papoose. He still loves his Thomas the Train. Actually, Chipmunk saw this and bought it for him, but it was on my card so.....I can count it!

7. Angel Food from Angel Food Ministries. I got 3 "Regular boxes" and 1 "special #2" (which is 10 pounds of chicken tenders). Click here to see the September menu:

8. Ingredients to make BooMama's Cresent Roll Breakfast Casserole. Oh--this looks SO good! I'm going to make it for the family on Sunday! Slurp! Thanks, BooMama!

9. Paid bills---blah, blah, blah (grin).

10. Bought groceries (snore).

11. Three of Papoose's regular prescription medications. He was actually out of one of these on Monday night because the employee pharmacy is not open on holidays OR the weekend before the holiday! He did okay and we got it filled immediately on Tuesday a.m.

12. Birthday present for my nephew who just turned 18!!! I got him a Debit card gift card with some money on it. That way, he can get what he wants and I won't have to GUESS what it is he wants!

13. Donated money to The Disabled American Veterans. They always send me nifty stuff like address labels and every year, they send me a calendar so I send them $.


1 comment:
I only paid $2.58 for gas yesterday! WOO HOO! That's the lowest it's been in AGES!
Post a Comment