Papoose and his Elmo--sleeping on his Sponge Bob pillow. Awww....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It sounds like you have been quite busy this week! I love that flickering candle picture! It is awesome. You have some pretty awesome links and things on here. I barely have type to type a post on mine these days. You have to share some of those links :)
I'm a 48-year-old wife/mom of twins (19-year-old boy/girl) who works at home as a medical transcriptionist. I'm also a new grama to Jabari (born 12/24/2007) who is the love of our lives! I love life, love meeting new people and love my family!
1 comment:
It sounds like you have been quite busy this week! I love that flickering candle picture! It is awesome. You have some pretty awesome links and things on here. I barely have type to type a post on mine these days. You have to share some of those links :)
Yours,
Shanette
Post a Comment