Friday, September 29, 2006

Yes, I'm Still Alive and Kickin!


Happy Fall! Ya, like how many weeks ago!? Okay--I guess the first day of Autumn was Sept 21--so about a week ago. I don't know why, but lately I feel like I've had writer's block or something....like I didn't feel like writing and then when I'd think about it, I didn't know what to write about. Yeesh! Today is my day off and so I thought I'd give it a whirl and try writing.

I totally missed Thursday 13 again. Sigh. I guess that's okay as I don't really know what to write about this week. I need to do like I did last time and write a whole bunch of Thursday 13's at once and then file them away.

Today we made a trip to the Recycling place with more cardboard, but THIS TIME, I took the back roads so it wouldn't fly out on the highway. One of the boxes was our 32" TV box and even though we had flattened the thing, it was still huge. Chipmunk bravely tried to put this box in the recycling cage/bin thing and it engulfed her! The recycle place is near the zoo so just as she is struggling with this huge box, the zoo train goes by with little kids in it---who were pointing their fingers and saying, "Look at that funny lady!" Oh boy--this made Chipmunk steamed! BAH HA! I got out to help her, but ya'll know our Chipmunk....she WILL do it herself, by danged!!! So we finished up putting the rest of the cardboard in the bin and left.

Here's something that is kinda fun that I found on line. An instant blog generator and other fun stuff. You can find it here: Flooble. And here is the blog entry that was generated for me:

I resent my aunt Lizzie. At times she is very dumb, but last week she just shocked me... I could really use her support listening to a radio program about friendship in the coming decades, then she was all:


"No kidding?! I was just learning about the coming decades in class!"


At first I screamed "NO KIDDING?!" and the next day I just ran away all of a sudden. After all, she *is* my aunt and she kinda loves me...


Link of the day: Am I Blue or Not? Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That is so terribly lame that I just HAVE to leave it there! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Okay--so we are still waiting for our 2 couches. They DID say it would be 4 to 6 weeks. I just hope they haven't lost them somewhere (how does one lose a couch let alone two?).

Chipmunk and Papoose are busy with their homeschool. Rivorkius is busy with work and work and more work. I'm busy with work, kids, hubby and home. And that's my life in a nutshell (does that mean we're all nuts? Hmmmmm....could be!)!!! So take care and hasta la vista, baby!

GW Mama



1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

cute new autumn-y look!