
Alrighty then! I'm taking a quick break from typing and thought I'd jot a few lines down in my blog page. Sigh. Yes, I'm typing operative reports--as you can tell by the title of this entry. Yeesh! 9:00 at night is NOT a good time to be typing about discectomies and foraminotomies. Crap! But it's a living. At least I don't have to do the actual operation. That would be a nightmare!
Today, the kids and I had to run into town for a few things (Melatonin for Papoose and some groceries for all of us). Then back home to prepare for work. It was a frozen pizza night here for our supper, which was fine with everyone as we haven't had that in awhile.
Chipmunk is having a countdown to when she will be leaving to
visit family in Iowa! I made sure we got her a flight from a medium sized airport to another medium sized airport---no Atlanta airport for her! That place is crazy to try and change planes in! Been there--done that and we almost missed the flight! My family is excited for her to visit! She went there last year and had a blast with them. My brother always knows what fun things to plan and then goes out and does them. I'm sure she will have tons of pictures to upload onto the computer when she comes home. She leaves July 12 through July 28th.And now--I leave you with something to tickle your funny bone! Take care and be kind to each other!
Love,
G.W. Mama
Church Bulletin Bloopers-
The Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.-
Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM. Please use the back door.-
The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The Congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.-
Thursday night Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.-
A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.-
At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.

No comments:
Post a Comment