
Most boxes or packages that have something breakable in them come with a stamp or label that reads "HANDLE WITH CARE." Well today, we drove to the post office and Chipmunk went in to get my box from The Country Store. I had ordered some things for my kitchen (mixing bowls, knife set, etc) and so the post office left me one of those nifty cards so I'd know I had something too big to fit in my P.O. Box. Well, this box was almost as tall as Chipmunk! In fact, it came up to her neck! And on it was stamped "HANDLE WITH CHEER" not "HANDLE WITH CARE." Chipmunk said they stamp CHEER on there because you're so grumpy about having to carry the danged thing that you want to scream a thousand obscenities! HA HA HA! She not only carried that CHEERY box down the steps of the post office, but she hefted it (carefully, but not cheerfully) into the back of the pickup truck (and I do mean BACK a
s in the truck bed). So the lesson for today is---always handle things with cheer--no matter how tough they may be. Or at least try to look like you're cheerful. HA!Love,
G.W. Mama

1 comment:
Go Chipmunk! I don't think I could carry a box that big! and I don't think I have ever seen a box that said "Handle with Cheer" either. It is pretty cute though.
TTYL!
Shanette
Post a Comment