Monday, June 19, 2006

Sleeping Beauty?


Okay, seriously...have you ever in your life heard of a person who wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and then wakes up 30 minutes later (after having a nice Mel Gibson dream at that!) to find themselves STILL on the toilet?! Yes, it happened to me at 3:00 in the morning this morning! I got up, trudged my way to the throne and sat down. I remember looking at the microwave clock as I passed by on my way to the bathroom and it said 3:10 or something obnoxious like that. The next thing I know, I'm dreaming I'm in some movie with Mel Gibson where I'm some sort of maiden or some weird thing. Then, I'm waking up thinking, "Where the heck am I" only to find myself still on the pot! So I finsihed my business, got up and trudged back to bed, but THIS time the microwave clock said 3:40! How can a person SLEEP sitting up on a can?! I think I'd better starting using my CPAP machine again because this is ridiculous. Well, at least I have something funny to talk about!

Til next time!
G.W. Mama (a.k.a. toilet sleeper)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! It is so cute. I have had Mason nearly do that before. Sorry it has taken me so long to catch up on your blog site. I've been really busy!

Love ya,
Shanette

Erica Hanks said...

My husband does it all the time. He's been late to work several times after falling asleep on the pot, reading his scriptures!