Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday, Monday....


Hey! So did everyone have a HAPPY MONDAY today? It was hot here, but that's normal for this time of year in the south. We expect our skin to melt off of our bodies in August (LOL)! The kids and I ran into town (okay--we drove) and did some errands. We grabbed Mikey D's for lunch (McDonald's), picked up a couple of groceries items that we forgot to get last night and then headed back home to the cool house.


I worked from 3:00 p.m. until 11:30 p.m. I work from my home office (I worked in-house for a year-and-a-half before coming home to work) and LOVE it! I especially love my office chair that Rovorkius picked out for me (from Office Depot). It's SO much nicer than the chairs that are in-house (sorry ladies who still work in-house!!)!!!



Okay--well, Chipmunk and I figured out what to fix for supper so we wouldn't heat the kitchen all up. We had bean and chip dip platter. It's really easy---you take a pound of ground beef and cook it (drain off the fat). In a cake pan, you take one can of refried beans and distribute evenly. Then top it with sour cream and the cooked ground beef. Then put salsa over the meat---and then cheese over the salsa. Then top with chopped tomatoes and black olives. You scoop the amount you want onto your plate and then dip tortilla chips into it! YUM!

Okay--I'm off to surf the internet and blog roll! Take care and TTYL!

Hugs!

GW Mama (Stay cool with Gator Wrestlin' Mama!)





1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

The Bear calls it "Old McDonalds". I don't correct him, because it's too cute!