Friday, August 11, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST #106


Feast One Hundred & Six

Appetizer: Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood. I remember my Easy Bake Oven as a kid---wow, I sure thought I was some master chef as I whipped up cakes and baked them with a light bulb! HA!

Soup: If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be? CELL PHONES!!!

Salad: Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other? Yeesh, I dunno....10 to 15 times?

Main Course: What is something you believe in 100%? God.

Dessert: Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed." I called the phone company so my hubby wouldn't have to do it (our line was dead and I had to find out why---found out, solved the problem---too-dah!).

permalink ·
(39) have dined
·
(1) trail of crumbs

No comments: