Sunday, August 13, 2006

Boring Sunday!



Boring, boring, BORING! Sorry--but not every day can be all chipper and lovely. Yeesh! And it was hotter than HOT outside today. More like hotter than hell. More like---I think I live on the surface of the freakin' sun, hot. And when it gets that hot, I don't feel like cooking. Does anyone?! I did whip up some goulash (noodles, ground beef, Ragu spaghetti sauce and some seasoning) and homemade garlic toast. But now when I try to even think about what to fix for tomorrow night....I start to sweat. The "Menu for Moms" that's here on my blog site is great, but sometimes---I just don't want to cook something hot. Sigh.

So it's about 10:30 p.m. and Chipmunk and I are about to head into town to grocery shop (yes, at night as it's cooler. The sun can't cook you at night). I'm banging my head against the wall trying to decide what to fix for supper. I'm ready to let Chipmunk decide and then SHE can make it (besides, I have to type/work tomorrow night any way). This should be fun!!!

I'm still a happy, happy gal---probably because I get to get out of the house and go shopping tonight. BAH HA! Okay--I'll catch ya'll later!

Peace!

GW Mama (the one and only)

1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

Sundays are totally not a day of rest for me. We have church at 8 and from the time I get there, I'm running from one thing to another. Then, after we got home, I threw a quick "brunch" together for my family before my 1:00 meeting. I didn't even get my Sunday nap! Dang it!