Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!



Wow! It actually looks, smells and FEELS like Fall outside today! Since October 1, we've had temps in the mid 80s and 90s and it just didn't FEEL like Fall. Today--it's cloudy, in the 70s, and I think we're supposed to get some rain. Ahh....nice!

So here I sit at my computer---with about an hour or so to spare before I have to "clock into work"--(which is right here too) so I thought I would take a little time out to blog. Oh--hang on--gotta get the eggs off the stove. I'm boiling them so I can have them for tuna salad. Papoose calls them "Boil the eggs" instead of boiled eggs! HA!

Okay--question....it seems like there is some kind of theme you can use on your blog for nearly every day. For example, Monday is "Manic Monday," Tuesday is ? Wednesday is "Wordless Wednesday" or "Works for Me Wednesday". Thursday is "Thursday 13" and Friday is "Friday's Feast." OH and then there's the "Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt." So IS there something for Sunday or for Tuesday? Could someone clue me in on this? I did GOOGLE Tuesday blog theme and found something called "Self Portrait Tuesday," but there was nothing for a Sunday theme. Maybe someone should create something for those two days---just an idea.

I sent the fam to Wally World to get some grub just a little bit ago. This helps in two ways: 1) We actually will have some food in the house to eat (snicker) and 2) Papoose gets his daily "bye-bye" ride. Heaven forbid we should miss out on THAT!!! We've having hotdogs, potato salad, baked Lays for one meal and homemade pizza for the other. We'll probably do the hotdogs when they get here as that's the fastest thing we can shove into our mouths! HA HA!

My next day off is TUESDAY and I can't wait! For some reason, I get every Tuesday off this month (except for the very first Tuesday). Hmm...strange. But I'm not complaining! HEE HEE!

And now, I will leave you with a Rottie Thought---brought to you courtesy of Castle Mountains:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

Did you take that picture of the leaves? So beautiful!