HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Yes, it's finally here! Papoose was so happy this a.m. when he woke up and found his plastic pumpkin filled with treats! He got candy AND a "Mr. Rogers" video tape! He loves that show! Ah...to be a kid again! I was going to start the day with pumpkin pancakes, but then decided not to. I don't know why---maybe it's because every time I think of eating something sweet for breakfast---just the thought puts me to sleep! Yeesh! 
I was going to do a "Manic Monday" yesterday, but never got around to it. Sigh. Guess it looks funny posting it on a Tuesday so I guess I'll just wait for next Monday.

Tomorrow is November 1---time to change blogger and MySpace profile layouts! WOO HOO! So tune in to see what I do!!! Then it won't be long and I'll be changing to Christmas layouts! WEEEE! Can you believe this year is nearly over?! I must be getting old because time just seems to be going faster and faster!

And speaking of age....it's my BIRTHDAY in November! Yes, I'm going to toot my own dang horn about it!!! It's not every year ya turn 45, ya know! Two days before my birthday (Nov. 27) is my and Rovorkius' 24th wedding anniversary (awwwww!) ! We really need to go out and celebrate, BUT I think I'm working that day! I do have my birthday off this year so maybe we'll plan something fun for the whole family to do.

Weird sighting of the day: Man praying at a bus bench that was on a busy street. The bus bench actually had an advertisement for a church on it. Hmmmm.....what are the odds of that happening?! Ya know, I have nothing against anyone wanting to pray---whatever religion they are, but this guy just seemed a little bit dramatic. BUT whatever floats his boat, right? Saturday's weird sighting of the day was a dude (about 19 or 20) changing from his dress pants to his blue jeans IN A PARKING LOT---near a Christian Book store (That's not Christian! LOL). I missed it, but Chipmunk saw it. Excuse me, do people not know how to change in BATHROOMS these days?!

Okay--time to go do whatever it is I do. Stay tuned for more "Weird Sightings Of The Day!"
Take care, everyone and have a safe and happy HALLOWEEN/SAMHAIN!

No comments:
Post a Comment