
Yeah, that about sums it up here at our house.... Chipmunk has been sick for over a week and finally decided she would see someone for it. I took her to Employee Health (in the basement of the hospital) so she could see a nurse practitioner there. They gave her Augmentin and some decongestant junk as she has an upper respiratory infection (bronchitis). She is resting now. I went to see the doctor on Saturday at Immediate Care and have bronchitis and sinusitis. Yuk. Rivorkius and Papoose are okay (knock wood) so for that we are grateful!
Only 3 more days until Thanksgiving! Happy turkey day, everyone! So can we come over to YOUR place and eat our din-din? Sorry--but I don't feel like cooking this year, but I want the food to be home cooked. Hmmmm...how DOES one accomplish that? Oh, I know---a magic wand. Where DID I put that wand down any way? LOL! I'll probably do a turkey breast (no--not those fake turkey roasts you get in those little pans), stuffing, baked beans, mashed potatoes (real ones) and corn. Oh and I'll buy a pumpkin pie. I guess that's not too much to do. Oh wait---I have to go shopping for it. Oh, Rivorkius?! Can you go shopping for us?!Okay--well it's back to work for me! Take care everyone and have a great day!

1 comment:
I was depressed at first that I wasn't going to get to cook Thanksgiving by myself. But as it gets closer, Making just stuffing sounds great to me!
Sorry everyone feels crappy! We're sick here too. I hope we all get over it quickly!
Post a Comment