Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ode To A Clogged Pipe!


You know how they say you never really miss something until it's gone or at least access to it is greatly denied? Well, today, I miss my toilet! Last night, around 8:30, Rivorkius asks me to help him in the bathroom. My mind is racing, wondering what the heck is going on. I ask him and he tells me that the contents of the toilet are backing up in the bathtub. Oh....joy! I'm SOOO happy to hear this....GAG! We tried in vain to fix in, only to decide that the pipe must be clogged up. We wondered if Papoose had put baby wipes in the toilet---a big no-no there! Right now, Rivorkius is outside with Mr. Plumber and his helper---fixing the problem. It was a clogged pipe---they had to cut into it to fix it (hmmmm) and now they are fixing the pipe. I don't want to hear the total for this mess, but we can't live without a toilet so I'll gladly pay whatever the highway robbers, uh I mean PLUMBERS ask for. And PLEASE don't ask how we got through the night without said toilet. This is all I'm going to say about it:

And now---a poem:

Ode to a Toilet
The love of my life, is not my dear wife,But a toilet with flush, and extra thick pipes.To take all my crap, without a mouth flap,And when it acts up, I can shut off its tap.

(This original potty poem was writtenand copyrighted© by Mick™and can be found at this website)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWhich reminds me (snicker), has anyone seen the new movie "Flushed Away?" Papoose wants to see it in the theater. McDonald's has the characters from the movie in their happy meals (one new character given out each week---we have The Toad and Sid). Don't know why I brought that up....oh yea....because it has to do with a TOILET! Okay,okay--enough already!

So everyone please take care and please, don't take your toilet(s) for granted (and don't flush things down them that shouldn't be flushed)!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Erica Hanks said...

Serious! We sometimes don't appreciate thins until we have to do without them!

I am thankful for toilets and indooor plumbing!