Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday's Feast #118







Feast One Hundred & Eighteen

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets? Yes, I most certainly do.

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did? I said I would never say to my kids "Because I said so!" and then I had kids!!!! YEESH!

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school? That would probably be my drama/creative writing teacher. She told me to keep writing after I was out of school...and I have.

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why? I would like to be someone rich for just one day---just to feel what it's like to be a pampered rich chick.

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare? My mom's baked beans! Oh ya---they are GOOD and easy to make.


permalink • (1) has dined • (0) crumbs

No comments: