
Yippee! My new template was installed today and just had to let ya'll know how happy I am with it and to tell Denise from Mood Swing Creations THANK YOU again for the great work she did! I love mountains and LOVE this new template! WEE HA!

Okay--another big YIPPEE in our lives is that Chipmunk got her driver's license! YAHOO! Her first "solo" trip was into town to get a few groceries that I needed. Then she was also able (the next day) to take herself to the Y to her step aerobics class (while I slept in! WOO HOO). Wow---freedom at last! We are very proud of her!!!
Tomorrow is the start of a new week. Oh--I got all my Trip Ticks from AAA for our trip in March!!! Wow--lots of info to absorb! Our first night in a motel should be somewhere around Amarillo
, Texas and then our second night will be in Flagstaff. Then to the Grand Canyon---and then up to Salt Lake City to visit family. We're also hoping to drive up to Idaho to visit one of our nephews who lives there. On the way home, we'll stop in Wyoming to see my cousin for a few hours and then to Iowa to see my mom, my brother and his family. Then back home---where I will need a vacation FROM my vacation! HA HA! We're looking forward to seeing everyone and can't wait to get started! Okay--guess it's time for me to turn in. Take care and here's a little quote for the day:


No comments:
Post a Comment