
Well, what can I say really other than, "I've been busy." Ya, same old line that everyone uses. There are days when I just don't FEEL like writing about my day as it's either just like any other day or I just don't want to talk about it. It has been a rather eventful 8 months since I last blogged here. Our daughter gave birth to our very first grandson. He was born on Christmas eve and is oh so precious! Also our son, who is autistic, has been better able to express how he feels or tell us what he needs, which is awesome, to say the least!
I'm still working at the same job I had the last time I wrote. BUT, there may be change in the "wind", if you get my drift. More details to come so stay tuned!

Today, is "Fat Tuesday" (Mardi Gras) and my day off---which is just a coincidence because it's not like I ASK for Mardi Gras off every year! HA HA! It's also Super Tuesday and the outcome of that will be interesting to see!
I'm seriously looking into Lap Banding as I just can't take being this overweight any more. I'm going to a seminar on Feb 18th here in town so wish me luck!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Give to every day
There will always be a reason to give up, and there will always be a reason to keep going. The question is, which reason will you choose to focus upon?
Your troubles will get the best of you if you give all your time and attention to them. But you always have another choice.
You can give your attention to the positive possibilities. You can choose to focus upon what's right with life.
There is something you can do in this very moment to create a little bit of positive value in your world. Though it may not seem like much, just one small positive action can have an enormous impact.
Even the smallest step has a clear and unmistakable direction. When you choose to take action, you choose to take control.
Don't allow your life to be defined by the difficulties that come your way. For beyond them all, you have something unique and beautiful to give to every day.
-- Ralph Marston


1 comment:
Check out my blog, I tagged you!
Post a Comment